Festivals in Jamestown, NY
The Jamestown area provides great opportunities for people to celebrate culture, arts, and community. These events take place each year and build on the traditions the community holds dear.
- The Lucille Ball Comedy Festival takes place each year in August to celebrate the life and legacy of the first lady of comedy, Lucille Ball, while also being a platform for tomorrow's comedic talent to shine.
- Thunder in the Streets and Downtown Cruisin' is a downtown classic car show and motorcycle rally with live bands and entertainment.
- The Yassou Festival is a Greek cultural festival that takes place each year on Father's Day weekend at the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.
- The Great Blue Heron Music Festival has been going strong for over 20 years and entertains over 10,000 people each year with eclectic music and memorable experiences.
- The Jamestown Region Celtic Festival celebrates Celtic heritage and music in Mayville, NY each year at the beautiful Lakeside Park.
- The Scandinavian Folk Festival takes place at the Gerry Rodeo Fairgrounds where Scandinavian dance, music, food, and culture are celebrated each July.