We've announced that this year’s Doors Open Jamestown event is scheduled for Saturday, January 21, from 10 am to 5 pm at varying locations across the city.
Doors Open Jamestown features free admission to greater Jamestown area attractions, raffle prizes at each location, restaurant specials, and more. The event is sponsored by Jamestown Up Close, Jamestown Renaissance Corporation, and Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce with support from the participating attractions and merchants.
15 local attractions and nearly two dozen restaurants and retail stores partner together for this annual event to celebrate the region.
Area attractions aren’t the only ones who participate in Doors Open Jamestown. The event also encourages various restaurants, bars, and retail shops to work together to co-promote one another now and in the future.
2017 Participating Attractions:
- Audubon Community Nature Center, 1600 Riverside Road, 716-569-2345
- Busti Grist Mill, 3443 Lawson Road, Jamestown, 716-483-0134
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame, 15 W. Third Street, 716-484-2272
- Dykeman-Young Gallery and Vintage Emporium, 100 E. Second Street, 716-499-9404
- Fenton History Center, 67 Washington Street, 716-664-6256
- Infinity Visual and Performing Arts, 301 E. Second Street #101, 716-664-0991
- Northwest Arena, 319 W. Third Street, 716-484-2624
- Lucile M. Wright Air Museum, 300 N. Main Street, 716-664-9500
- Lucille Ball Little Theater, 18 E. Second Street, 716-483-1095
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum, 2 W. Third Street, 716-484-0800
- Martz Observatory, 176 Robin Hill Road, (Frewsburg) 716-569-3689
- James Prendergast Library, 509 Cherry Street, 716-484-7135
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts, 116 E. Third Street, 716-664-2465
- Robert H. Jackson Center, 305 E. Fourth Street, 716-483-6646
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute, 311 Curtis Street, 716-665-2473.
2017 Participating Restaurants and Bars (Hours vary by location):
- Babalu Cafe, 16 E. Second Street
- Boomerang Café, 897 Southwestern Drive (Busti)
- Brazil Craft Beer and Wine Lounge, 10 E. Fourth Street
- Brick City Market and Deli, 101 W. Fourth Street
- The Cherry Lounge
- Fresco Pizza and Wings, 2 E. Second Street
- Harvest Time Café, 108 W. Third Street SPECIAL: 20% off any order $7.00 or more
- Havana Cuban Café and Pizzeria, 212 N. Main Street
- Jamestown Wine Cellar, 309 N. Main Street
- Lisciandro's Restaurant, 207 N. Main Street
- Lori's Kountry Kafe, 321 Washington Street
- Taco Hut, 203 E. Third Street
2017 Participating Retailers (Hours vary by location):
- BioDome Project, 207 Pine Street
- Chautauqua Music, 110 E. Second Street
- Discount Discs/Collector’s Paradise, 38 N. Main Street
- Gifts, Décor, and More, 205 Cherry Street SPECIAL: All merchandise in the store is 25% off!
- Jock Shop/Jamestown Cycle Shop, 10 Harrison Street
- Liquid Monkey, 16 E. Third Street
- Nouveau Home Boutique, 1 W. Fourth Street
- Phoenix Rising Wellness Studio, 212 Pine Street
- Trinity Guitars, 800 W. Third Street
- Chautauqua Striders, 301 E. Second Street **10-2 pm Family Tours & Children's Activities
- Enchanted Mountain Spirits Distillery, 137 Water Street **10-2 pm All Ages: Family Tours & Games; 2-8pm over 21
Don't forget to follow Doors Open Jamestown on Facebook to get up-to-date information and notifications about the event.