Jamestown Up Close is sponsoring a downtown business storefront decorating contest!
The contest is a fun way to celebrate the holiday season, create a festive and beautiful downtown, attract visitors to downtown Jamestown, and showcase your downtown businesses.
Participating businesses will have an opportunity to win prizes:
- Grand Prize: $1,000 media buy and press release with quote
- Second Place: $500 media buy
- Third Place: $250 media buy
We encourage you to sign up for the 2015 Downtown Jamestown Storefront Holiday Decorating Contest and help make downtown Jamestown a fun place to shop this holiday season!
Rules and Regulations:
Eligible businesses must be located in downtown Jamestown between the boundaries of Sixth Street and Harrison Street, Foote Avenue and the Third Street Bridge. To be eligible, businesses must be locally owned or independently operated, and clearly visible from the street and sidewalk. Businesses must register with the Jamestown Renaissance Corporation by Monday, November 16, 2015.
2015 Participating businesses:
- Chautauqua Brick Co., 34 Harrison St.
- Weinberg Financial Group, 35 Harrison St.
- Carlson's Jewelry, 31 North Main St.
- Fresh Press Studios, Inc, 100 North Main St.
- Sugar'n Spice Beauty Salon, 110 North Main St.
- The Pub, 209 North Main St.
- James Prendergast Library, 509 Cherry St.
- 2nd Chances Thrift Store, 8 East 5th St.
- Quick Solutions, 20 West 3rd St. (windows on 3rd and Cherry St.)
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame, 15 West 3rd St
- Lucy Desi Museum, 2 West 3rd St.
- Willow Bay Computer Solutions, 17 East 3rd St.
- Hall & Lee Yaw, LLP, 24 East 3rd St.
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation, decorated 100 East 3rd St.
- Little Sweet Pea, 120 East 3rd St.
- Jamestown Gazette, 215 Spring St.
- Geer-Dunn Company, 309 Prendergast Ave
- Visiting Nursing Association of WNY, 560 West 3rd St.
- Adecco Staffing, 306 West 3rd St.
- Brick City Spirits, 110 West 3rd St.
- Harvest Time Cafe, 108 West 3rd St.
- Gokey Mini Mart, 102 West 3rd St.
- Brick City Market & Deli, 101 West 4th St. (Cherry St. side)
- Kelly Services, 111 West 2nd St.
- The BioDome Project, 209 Pine St.
- Dykeman Young Gallery and Vintage Emporium, 100 East 2nd St.
- Samsara Studio/Melissa Miraglia Designs, 106 East 2nd St.
- Esquire Cleaners, 302 East 2nd St.
If you have any questions about the Holiday Decorating Contest, please call Kristy Kathman at (716) 664-2477 ext. 231 or email her at email@example.com.